i just wanted to share this talk that i read this sunday during sacrament, mostly so i can constantly remember it and help you remember how important this ordinance is and how much it can change us. "it is His day!"
https://www.lds.org/general-conference/2015/04/the-sabbath-is-a-delight?lang=eng
each week i jot down notes and impressions in my phone (or journal) to hopefully remember throughout the week. i'm trying to be better at looking back at it during the week so that i can remember what i learned and how to apply it.
"...the sabbath was his gift to us....perhaps most important, the sabbath was given as a perpetual covenant, a constant reminder that the lord may sanctify His people."
I am truly so grateful for the sabbath day. I really learned to love them on my mission and it has been my saving grace, my start over, my sanctification, my hope, my motivation for each new week and day. I am striving to make every sunday a delight and let it be a day of resting and reflecting.
No comments:
Post a Comment