Sunday, January 10, 2016

sunday thoughts

Today summed up a lot of what I've been thinking about the past couple of days. It's summed up into one word- SIMPLIFY.  
I really feel like I am so much happier when I simplify, when I take time to do things that help me progress as a daughter of God and when I take out of my life the things that waste time or that aren't eternal. When I remember what matters most and focus on what is everlasting. Simplifying is asking myself every day if I will be a disciple of Christ that day. These are some spiritual things that I gathered from a talk in sacrament that will help my home be more simplified: 

  1. Pray
  2. Forgive and say I'm sorry
  3. Love and respect 
  4. Tell stories of Christ 
  5. Compassion
  6. Simplify. Take out good things to focus on best things that matter most. 
  7. Serve each other 
  8. Work. 
  9. Have fun together

No comments:

Post a Comment