I try and express my love & appreciation to Hunter every day and more. Yet sometimes I still feel like its not enough for all that he means to me and all that he does for our family.
We went to the temple last night and got sealed for a family file name that I had found. Somehow whenever we are planning on going to the temple something tries to get in the way. We went to two different temples before we got in. And this time I believe it was for a reason. The sealer was incredible. So filled with the spirit and said some things that we needed to hear as a couple. It was a beautiful time in the temple and I felt so at peace even when things in my life aren't necessarily at peace. Being there with Hunter and hearing the promises and blessings we were given made me so grateful that he is mine and I am his for eternity. I get to live each day of this life with him and on to forever. We will do amazing things together and I cherish that knowledge so much. I hope we can continue to learn to understand how powerful and sacred our eternal marriage is.
I was reading The Small Seed blog today and came across one of their posts titled "10 ways the bible teaches us to love our spouse" Wow. It was spot on. For anyone, christian, non-religious, lds, catholic. I want to share it with everyone I know. It was worded so simple but so so strongly. It encouraged me to keep trying and not give up, to be my very best for Hunter and to change what I need to. To always be forgiving no matter what. I want anyone who is reading this to go and read this post, I promise it will give you direction in some small way, maybe even more than you thought you needed.

No comments:
Post a Comment