Friday, January 9, 2015

this year



This will be my year. I don't know whats ahead of me except a lot of adventures and good memories about to happen! I was talking to mom and we were realizing how big this year is for our family... Dad turns 50, I get married, Jade has a baby, Hunter comes home, Paytons sweet 16, Ali will probably be engaged or something, Laken will be prego...so much GOODNESS!

This year I really, really want to accomplish my goals, desires and dreams. I have learned faith to develop the faith to get to these dreams, now i just have to make them happen! Put my mind to it and chase it! Last semester in my communications class we had to take a strengths test. One of mine was "learner". I thought this was so strange because all i could think of is how i can't remember anything i learn! haha. But this week it really hit me how much of a learner i am. I always want to be doing something, moving, learning, developing and feeling useful!

I have had to learn a lot of patience these past 4 months which is most likely preparing me for something in the future. I'm grateful for the Lords timing and His patience with me. He knows perfectly when, how and where i need the answers i desire. I have decided to go to Floral Design School and i could not be more excited!! I start the end of this month and i'm hoping and letting myself learn as much as i can to use this skill in the future! I'm grateful for the tender mercies of our loving Father in Heaven. No matter how small- feeling the peace outside of the world and entering the temple for an afternoon, a testimony that God lives when the sun shines, getting a job interview, having many opportunities and waiting for them to fall into place.

I can't wait to see where 2015 takes me, what i will learn, and who i will continue to become!


No comments:

Post a Comment